The Mythbusters of Beauty

One of my favorite nerdy activities is to spend hours soaking up "edutainment" - a combo of the words "education" and "entertainment". If this brings to mind shows like Mythbusters or Bill Nye the Science Guy then you know what I mean. When you watch them you're learning, but you're not being put to sleep in the process!

I recently found a beauty related "edutainment" channel, msbeautyphile, that I wanted to share. In her videos she takes a closer look at the science behind the world of cosmetics and skincare and explains how they are made and how they work.

I wish there were more channels out there like hers! Knowing more about what goes in to the products we use empowers us to make choices that are best suited to the individual.

Plus she blows stuff up sometimes and who doesn't love that?


Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Guru Life: Popping the "Perfect" Illusion

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows